-
December 14th, 2004, 07:21 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi, I had talked to Bill (from this site) last week, he gave me an Idea of what to ask for these speakers, he also told me they are the earlier (1976-79) speakers because they have the 416-8B's rather than the 416-8C's? I have decided I could live with taking $1300 for these,,,,call me if you are interested, I am relocating at the end of the month and am looking to make this a quick sale.
You should be able to click this link to go to one of my web pages where I've posted quite a few nice pictures of the speakers--->>> click here for pictures I'm sorry if you're on dial-up, click the media player stop button when the page opens and that will let it load faster.
Thanks,,, My phone number is (602)488-7834 Shawn...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks